Our core beliefs…
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- The holy and eternal God has revealed Himself as Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Spirit.
- All people are sinful by nature and, in their sin, are separated from God and without hope.
- Through His sacrificial death for man’s sin, Jesus Christ has provided the only way of salvation and forgiveness for sinful man.
- Any person who repents and by faith receives God’s gracious offer of eternal life through Christ becomes one of God’s beloved children.
- As. His children, God’s people individually and corporately are invited to bring their songs and prayers of praise, worship, intercession and petition to Him, their heavenly Father.
- Jesus Christ instructs all His followers to be baptized in water, and to remember His sacrificial death by sharing regularly in the Lord’s Supper.
- God’s Spirit indwells all His people, convicting, guiding, teaching, helping, encouraging and strengthening them to obey His will.
- God calls all believers to be filled with His Spirit, and provides power and spiritual gifts for them to minister His grace and truth to others.
- Jesus commands His followers to obey all His teachings, beginning with His commandment to love one another.
- In obedience to Jesus’ command, God’s people are to go out into all the world declaring the Gospel of His kingdom, and demonstrating its presence through deeds and the workings of God’s miraculous power.
- Satan and all his evil powers have been gloriously defeated through Christ’s death and resurrection. By standing on this victory, each believer may triumph in the face of any satanic attack and temptation.
- All people who have rejected God’s offer of mercy and pardon in this life will suffer His wrath forever.
- One day Jesus Christ will return to judge all people, and to consummate His plan of reconciliation.